Sunday, January 25, 2009

Petite Pixie Player Program

Well, I guess I should never go into thrift shop by myself to often. On this day I purchased 12 music pamphlets for madame, look at the one I got just for her child's organ. It's way cute. Here is the introduction page just behind the cover page.

The graphics are just......something else! Guess now-a-days it's an attraction to everyone.


A toadstool apartment...wonder what that sounds like.....like my first apartment!



" The stars are bright", I'm assuming is Twinkle, twinkle, little star....




The book concludes with "Gateway to Elf land."

Just for giggles and ha, ha's, I looked up the roman numeral year of print,

MCMLV is 1955.


MMIV is 2009, MMV is next year, isn't that neat? C&G Design.

5 comments:

tina said...

Great buys! I just love to find old books and pamphlets. How does Madame like them?

Jean Merriman said...

Very neat old music book. I still have some of mine from my school days but none with cute photos like that.

Interesting that the conversion of the numbers get smaller.

Q said...

Oh my goodness these are wonderful finds.
Thrift shops are the best places to shop.
Sherry

Skeeter said...

I found an old book in my moms attic. Is of Christmas story and some songs...

Monica the Garden Faerie said...

I don't read music, but simply adore the graphic design. I love love love that kind of "retro" feel, and i like how something that is so "modern" at one time becomes so "retro" in another. Thanks for stopping by my blog.