Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BOM #3

Or should I say BOM #4. I have downloaded the patterns thus far and got a bit frustrated with #3. For some reason it wouldn't open, save or be viewed.

I finally gave up and decided to move onto #4, I figured it was something with to do with the file sharing site and eventually it would fix itself.
Then I opened #4 and at the top of the page was "block 3 revised", no wonder....
Visit the painted quilt for all the details. C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

6 comments:

tina said...

So are you making this quilt or just sharing the site? It sure is quite a quilt!

Skeeter said...

This is a most adorable quilt. I got a smile from Andy waving at me :-)

I have the same question as Tina. Your quilt or are you borrowing it to share with us?

Debbie said...

Me too? Are you making it???? Come on now...inquiring minds need to know!!

Jean Merriman said...

Yup, we all want to know.

I am going shopping today and hope I have the luck Kathleen had with the canned pumpkin!!

Nukke said...

That looks so cool !!! You have been buzy !

Have a Nice Weekend : Nukke

Protector of Vintage said...

Very cute!!