Sunday, September 13, 2009

Felt Ornaments

Just a quick refresher to show you what will be going on Etsy shortly, I made these last Christmas but I didn't complete them in time to sell them. They will be going for 3 sets of 5 and a price for all 15. The first group is items, Gingerbread house,

Wreath,


Poinsetta star,

Christmas tree,

purple heart. The next group is animals,

cardinal,

rocking horse,

butterfly,

teddy bear,



kitty. Then the last group is people,

angel,


Raggedy Ann and Andy,

Santa,

and finally, Mrs Santa Claus. C&G Design.

4 comments:

Skeeter said...

Gee, you had to remind me that Christmas is just around the corner. Raggedy Ann and Andy are my favorites in this grouping. They are just adorable to my loving eyes...

Kathleen said...

Raggedy Ann & Andy...imagine them in this group. Like of course! I love the rocking horse...you put so much detail into these lovely ornaments. Fall is flying by. Pretty soon, we will be comapring weather stories again. Hugs, Kathleen

Jean Merriman said...

I love em all but the Raggedys would have to top the list for me.
They always make me smile.

tina said...

You've been busy! They all look fabulous.