Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alphabet Annie

This one is highly, highly primitive, she's cute. I like how the ABC's are sewn on her body, too sweet! I would think....the arms and legs could be made as always, with stuffed cloth. I don't think it would distract from Annie at all.

I do like the twig furniture and I think it compliments this Annie well. Got to love a craft that comes directly from nature.


This is a pattern from Country Stitches by Brenda Gerais. I give her all the credit!!



Couldn't see be made with numbers also? C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

5 comments:

tina said...

Very primitive but ever so sweet.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Very cute. Combines the old fashioned sampler with a doll.
Marnie

Lola said...

I've never seen one like this. I like it. She's cute.

Jean Merriman said...

Different. If there is a raggedy that I did not like, this would be it.

Nancy said...

Love the little sampler on the front. I have always loved twig furniture. We actually had some that is gone now...not even sure where it went.