Friday, March 26, 2010

Needle Felting

I finally got around to it, a craft that sends me into thithers when I see the product on Etsy. I purchased a kit for needle felting.From what I gather, the needles are A: very sharp and B: it has a barb. You need to poke up and down on your material to tighten the fibers up.This little kit makes a patch. Look at some pictures of items made. Wizard,


pixie,



owl,

mouse, awwww.

This one is called butthead,

a cute teddy,

and what an adorable bunny!


Like the kit though, you can felt on another piece of fabric and create dimension,

or scenes.
I can't wait to sit with my goats hair and try this.
Soon, soon soon! C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

8 comments:

tina said...

You've done well. Those guys are all adorable. Just in time for Easter.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Those examples are wonderful. Love the bunny! That has got to be time intensive:)
Marnie

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see. I have watched this craft develop over the years. So many ideas!

Jean Merriman said...

They are all so cute but it looks like a hard craft to conquer but I bet you do very well. I would not even attempt it.

Lola said...

Those are adorable Dawn. You should consider putting them for sale.

Leedra said...

It is addictive, like all crafts.

CC said...

I love Kathy down below,and her little outfit is adorable..and you tried the needle felting. I've wanted to try for such a long time now...I've just not done it yet. You've done well..I love little mouse. He's a sweetie. Happy Pinks,have a wonderful weekend.

Skeeter said...

Wow, like you dont have enough to work with now. And here you go adding a new crafting product to your stack! You are so adventurous with your crafting...

Cant wait to see what you create with your new toy...