Monday, November 24, 2008

Scrapbooking American Girl Paper Dolls.

Browsing the chaotic shelves of a second hand shop is one of my favorite thing to do, on this day I found these lovely paper dolls. They were stuffed in a flimsy, plastic.....all I can think of is a veggie container.


The cashier took a double take and told me I got a good purchase. I can't really date the set but this advertisement indicates it was issued before Kaya, Kit, Josephina, and now Julie, became part of the historic collection. It also has just the five girls. I took the set home, made a large scrapbook (cover of the book is behind ad) and put my collection in each designated pocket.
Kirsten......

Felicity.....


Samantha.......



Molly....her book is here somewhere.....

And Addy....still has to be finished being cut out.
Madame treasures her big scrapbook and is sooo careful with it. C&G Design.

6 comments:

tina said...

That is a very nice scrapbook! Madame must take good care of it for sure.

Jean Merriman said...

As always, another good find and a great way to keep it all together.

Skeeter said...

Addy needs a pet! Everyone else has one... :)

I hope you feel better soon Dawn. You will need your chops in a few days...

I will be signing out of blogs for a bit but will be checking in here when I get a quick chance.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family....

Anonymous said...

Great find Dawn. Good for you. It's a great scrapbook for madame.

Dawn said...

Hi guys, I seem to be getting worse, my right side(impacted) is hardened swelling, the dr office and J of AT say it is to be expected. Ugh, so hurts.
Madame went to the dr to have a wart on her hand frozen off, too funny for the doctor to ask eveyone to watch as he splashed liquid nitrogen against the door and it went poof! Disappeared. He said it took medicial school to learn that. Yep, Harvard and Darmouth! He's such a good dr. wah! for when he retires!

tina said...

Hope you get to feeling better Dawn. I am feeling a bit better, the headache is gone (for now).

That liquid nitrogen stuff is pretty good. I had a little thing on my face frozen off not long ago. It did not leave a scar or anything. And to think-this was a military doctor. The big time civilian doctor (Skeeter will know him) wanted to cut my face open. Sigh. Nikki will never know she had anything there.