Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Raggedy Ann and Andy Quilts

I found these cute patterns and pictures of Raggedy Ann and Andy quilts, I would like to try the first one some time. I believe the pattern is Daisy Kingdom and it's from the 50's, maybe? The next picture will show how a cute icon can become a 3 dimensional piece of art.
It is from Applause. The last picture is a quilt panel from Daisy Kingdom, it has been discontinued and is hard to find. Raggedy Ann and Andy Express, with a cutie current looking expression, they are taking a ride in their little red wagon.

Enjoy the free pattern, right click on the photo and print. C&G Design.



6 comments:

tina said...

They are so cute!

Jean Merriman said...

They are just adorable and any child (weather young or old) would love to have it!!

Kathleen said...

What a couple of cuties! Just about as adorable as you can get. I hear we should be cooling off soon. It's hard to believe August is over half gone. Do you ever go to any of the fairs? I love the Common Ground fair in Unity...I just may go, hmm Hugs, Kathleen

CC said...

I love these little ones almost as much as I love Sunbonnet Sue. They're adorable.

Protector of Vintage said...

They are all so lovely!! Wish I had some crafting ability.

Skeeter said...

Those are all awesome!