Monday, July 5, 2010

Cute Photos

I had to sort some photos for Madame's moving on ceremony as we had a wonderful slide show, each kid got to submit 10 photos. Here are some we sent, I thought you'd like to see them. First day of school for madame, first day of fifth for her brother, Tartarus is about 6 1/2 years old.

Both kids won a autographed jersey and a letter of authenticity from the Seadogs and were allowed to meet the player on the field after the game, they were excited!


Aw.....



Halloween, 1st grade and 6th grade.


Just a really cute photo that made the slide show cut, it is the ending photo of a large show and it's one of my favorites. C&G Design





Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Awwwwwwwwweeeee....Your kids are so adorable! Your son is very handsome and Madame has apparently ALWAYS been photogenic! I love all of them! What really tugged at my heart is TarTar being there when they were that little. Our animals grow up right along with our kids don't they? It makes me think of Obie and my kids and now I want to dig out the old photos of the kids and make a collage! Great picks for the "moving on" ceremony! Are the kids close?

Jean Merriman said...

Love em all but I just might be a tad prejudice!!! I did do a double take on Tartarus as he looked so young.

Lola said...

They are so cute. Oh, fond memories for sure.

Skeeter said...

Wonderful memories and thanks for sharing :-) Tar Tar is just as young as the kids...

Clara said...

Beautiful family, god bless.