Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Kits

Madame and I went thrifting on Wednesday, we hadn't been for a long time.....what seems like forever. She likes to show and tell her father "I made her get this....." Ah.....wrongo! Let's see if there is a better attitude in there for the next time will ya? Anyhow, see what we got? I'm getting into Christmas because I have to! I love the felt ornaments and I cherish the idea I'll have this pattern when the kit is done. Look at the mon--key!

I apologize for the glare on the pictures but it is nighttime and the camera doesn't care for the darkness (who does?) Madame has vowed to do these little birdie ornaments, aren't they cute?!


I've always wanted to try my hand at homemade baskets and this is perfect.



Mr and Mrs Claus.....again with the Christmas. I can't even imagine someone giving a complete craft kit as a donation, I think maybe.....a half done item and the creator decided he/she didn't like it. A whole kit, hummm. Baffles me.



This little clown kit is going to be a guide to using my wooden knobs. I have an idea for my own design and I'm still going to give it a try but I need something successful for all the wooden items I have in stock. Oh-ho wait until you see.

Far too much for one crafter. C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

6 comments:

tina said...

You guys are going to busy forever!

Debbie said...

Love the Mr. and Mrs. Claus one! Great finds my friend! You haven't even finished your room yet and you are filling it more! Ha!

Lola said...

Wow, that was some great finds. Yep, Christmas will be here before you know it.

Roses and Lilacs said...

I like the birds.

Merry Christmas!
Marnie

Jean Merriman said...

Cute stuff!!

Skeeter said...

Great finds ladies! The Monkey will be a good seller for sure and the birds are so great. They all look like fun to stitch. Get busy, Christmas is only 6 months away!