Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Homemade Nativity

Since this is the busiest time of year, finding time to blog is becoming scarce. I want to share a re-post from last Christmas Eve. I made this cute little nativity 12 years ago. We had just started getting into a regular routine with the business... decorations were short so my son and I joined Dad (he was working on propane appliances in our yard!) outside in the chilly cold and used a few pieces of scrape wood to fashion this manger, the people were purchased at the dollar store as one set. Shortly after Christmas we found we were having a baby! This time is special to me and very unforgettable. Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth. C&G Design

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful nativity! Merry Christmas Dawn :)

Amy

Jean Merriman said...

Absolutely gorgeous nativity Dawn

Jean Merriman said...

You did a magnificence job on it and that was a great deal at the Dollar Store.

I hope all out there in this wonderful blogland have a a heart and soul full of the holiday spirit and cheer with many fond memories made with loved ones.

Protector of Vintage said...

What a lovely nativity!