Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm in the Treasury!

Tuesday night, while typing my post for Raggedy Wednesday, I received a email on a Etsy conversation. Well!

I'm always excited to get questions from a potential customer, I even got a conversation while away at 6 flags, yip-ee for free wi-fi!

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I found another Etsy artist had chosen one of my items for The Treasury that is entitled "Maine made", she commented about how hard it was to narrow down the items to a few favorites. I am psyched! So psyched I missed the ending of the new reality show.....The Colony!

I'm not going to mention the artist who selected me because I don't have her permission but I will link The Treasury so all of you can comment if you'd like.

The Treasury is a outlet where Etsy people can post their likes for shopping. The next step to getting a featured item on the home page is, placing a item in the Showcase in hopes you will be picked. It's a purchased amount of about 1 hour for $7.00. I've not done that yet because I realize you can be picked for the homepage without buying time, of course purchasing it narrows it down.
The homepage elevated your traffic considerably.

Here's the link:http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c61feedf7528eef1827fcb5/maine-made?index=37

C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

6 comments:

tina said...

Congrats Dawn!!

Lola said...

I'm so happy for you. Good luck.

Skeeter said...

Congrats, how exciting!

Debbie said...

Cool Dawn! You deserve it! This stuff is all new to me. I only know Ebay!

Protector of Vintage said...

Congratulations!!

Jean Merriman said...

It is all greek to me but I know enough to sent a big congrats to you Dawn!!