Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time for another change!

Can you believe it's been two and a half months since I change my blog look? I have the five designs and I decided I would like this green one next. Instead of the muted hearts I picked the matching butterflies, I had mixed feelings about the green hearts because if you remember......one other header has red hearts. Anywho, enjoy Raggedy day.
PS. I may go back and clear the distortion up because I had to stretch the header to make it fit, but we lost internet and I'm sleepy. *yawn* C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

8 comments:

tina said...

I didn't even notice any distortion. Looks great!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Dawn sweetie...
I love the green hearts and Raggedy Ann and Andy. Just precious. A nice change. We all need that every now and then.

Thank you for sharing. Love it.

Country hugs...Sherry

Roses and Lilacs said...

I like the butterflies. I noticed that the top figures in the header were not as clear as they are in the second picture.
Marnie

Jean Merriman said...

It is cute and I also like the red hearts in Phoenix. There are so many blogs out there that 2 having the same thing is bound to happen.

CC said...

Love,love,love the new look. It's so pretty..

Skeeter said...

They look so springy. Springy, hum, is that a real word. lol, I thought my eyes were messing with me again then you say the header was not correct. Thank goodness as I dont need any more doctor trips...

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

You are a brave soul, and I admire that. I'm a big ol' chicken and am so afraid my blog will disappear into Blog Swamp if I try to change anything. Way to go with the new look!

Nancy said...

I love the new header and background. It's so cheery and much needed up here. We have been gray and dismal forever in Vermont.