Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Ballet Bag

It's PINK SATURDAY again and I just have too, have too show you all this new ballet bag for Madame, my daughter. It is the most darling little bag that holds her leotard and ballet shoes she needs for her weekly dance class. This photo is made into the cotton fabric itself and doesn't it remind you of your little days with your girlfriends? The picture captures that notion quite well and includes it in a vintage photo, I believe the suits all of these joyous girls are donning are swimsuits of the bygone days where a modest cover-up was required. They all seem to be happy to bust over the beach wall....although, I still can't get over the high heels. This bag makes me smile every time I pack it for ballet.

Join Beverly for more PINKS. C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

I always wanted to be a ballerina..just for the clothes and the bags to carry your things in.. Now I ZUMBA!!

Lola said...

Beautiful little bag. I'm sure she is proud to carry it.
Happy Pink Saturday.

tina said...

It is perfect!

Jean Merriman said...

When first looking, I thought they were ready to jump in water but then the shoes got me. Why would they jump in water with shoes on? Maybe they are dancers. If not, I'll bet there were some lost shoes. Too funny but I do love the bag.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I always loved ballerinas! Pretty bag! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

CC said...

What a gorgeous little bag to carry ballet pretties. I have 2 sons that I love so dearly, but I always wanted a daughter as well to do girly things with. I finally had 2 adorable grandaughters and we have girlied together. What great fun.. I love the knotted quilt your sweet princess is making. It's gonna be really pretty. Happy Pinks and have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

Really cute bag and a great pink Saturday item!

Unknown said...

Love it! Happy Pink Saturday.Please don't forget to visit me. It will be your only chance to enter my giveaway.
Nancy

Skeeter said...

Such a sweet bag and yes, whats with those high heels? lol