Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bears, part 1

I'm working on a new project and I'm having issues with it. Goodness! Maybe if I were less of a perfectionist with my work I'd be a lot less cranky! I'll post on it soon but for now I want to show you some transfers I picked up when I purchased a whole book of them. They aren't that vintage but cute just the same. I thought these would make a sweet baby blanket. You could either fabric paint or embroider.

Or just outline with the paints that have a tip, maybe puff paints?


Bears are so gender neutral and so cuddly looking. Who doesn't like a bear?




I will have part 2 posted tomorrow.



Until then, I can only ponder about my crafting mistakes. C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute...wonder what's doing with these? Good one! :-)

I can't decide what to do today. I do have my large desk upstairs now, so maybe I should work on the crafting/shipping room.

tina said...

When Nana was getting rid of magazines I got a whole bunch. Some had transfers and I saved them all. They are what I'm using for my quilt which I am embroidering. A lot of work! I like transfers but never have time to make something and finish it.

Jean Merriman said...

They are cute and I really love the clown bear. They would work very well on a blanket.

I have faith that you will overcome the problem that you have encountered. No doubts what so ever. You probably will laugh at yourself when you slove it!!!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Those are so cute. Great for a kids quilt.
Marnie

Debbie said...

Very cute Dawn! You are always on the lookout for great craft ideas!

Skeeter said...

Issues on a project, Not our perfect crafting Dawn, say it isnt so... lol.... Sorry, had to pick at cha a bit girl. You do such beautiful work and sometimes “we are our own worse critic” meaning, you are your worst critic…

The transfers are adorable! And yes, they would make a beautiful baby blanket for sure!

Good Luck with your issue's but I’m sure you will work it out. I have faith in ya :-)

I knew Tina could not stay off the computer for two days... hee hee...

Lola said...

Very cute. Will work wonders for a quilt.