Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a Member


Visit Cloth Doll Artistry
I was fumbling around on the Internet the other day and I came across a challenge, the challenge is to make a Christmas ornament every month until December, challenge is...it has to co-inside with the 12 days of Christmas. January being a partridge in a pear tree, February being two turtle doves, etc. Well! Needless to say, I'm curious. The link lead to a closed society, Cloth Doll Artistry developed by Connie McBride of Clothmatters. See here about the pin give-a-way I won.
I filled out my application and waited for approval, yes! I'm a member. I've already been invited to a year long doll challenge to make a original Cinderella and I've met a few friends. I still have to post my work, but that will come as soon as I get comfortable with the navigation, they give classes also!
Wish me luck! C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

6 comments:

tina said...

Good luck!

Jean Merriman said...

Congrats and I wish you much luck.

CC said...

Ooooo,how wonderful for you and also for the other members. You will learn,each from the other..you do such beautiful works and rescues with dolls,they are lucky to have you. I know you will have great fun..

Skeeter said...

Good Luck!!! Another outlet to share your talents...

Lola said...

Tons of Luck, Dawn. You will do fine.

Nancy said...

I am so glad you found this group! And, of course, they accepted you. I think there will be lots to teach, lots to learn and lots of fun!