Friday, February 19, 2010

Bears, Part 2

Tonight....I worked some more on current my project and I came close, close enough that I can do it the right way tomorrow. *sigh* Obviously when one uses this pattern they would have to reverse or delete the words. Anyway, I will sell the one I made today and remember what I did wrong for tomorrow.

I'm being more than picky because it's not for me.



They will be gifts.


" All will be explained my little grasshopper."






Remember that show? I think of it each time I quote that.
It was a wonderful part of t.v. history.
C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

8 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a perfectionist--except that you probably make yourself crazy:) I do remember that show.
Marnie

Kathleen said...

Ah Grasshopper.....I loved that show, David Carradine was so good in that.
I love bears...who dosen't? These are especially cute. I think your idea for a baby blanket is right on for these precious transfers.
Concerning my leg, heat might be a good idea, I am going to give it a try, today. Have a wonderful wekk end, Dawn

Hugs, Kathleen

Jean Merriman said...

They are all cute. Maybe I am too old cause I don't have a clue on the program.

tina said...

I don't remember the show either:(

Dawn said...

Kung fu, you know bald little learner, learning from bald instructor. Or at least he has several memories of learning while applying it to reality. It was a good show.

Lola said...

I remember it. Good show.

Skeeter said...

I remember the show as well as a funny song but not sure the song was about the show......

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...lol, I have it on karaoke! It is a fun one to sing...

I so adore those cute transfers.

Cant wait to see what you are working on that has caused you so much frustration…

CC said...

I absolutely love the embroidery designs and you're right,they would be so sweet for a baby quilt. They're just adorable..
P.S. I do remember the program..I loved it.."you are learning well grasshopper"