Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Give-a-way

Let us not forget that today is Raggedy Wednesday and it being "Raggedy Wednesday", it's time to reveal the recipient of my 500th post give-a-way.


I entered everyone according to what was ruled in the post introducing this give-a-way, some were entered 3 times, some twice, and some once. (Even Debbie was entered as a follower! She was nice and opted out as she won the last give-a-way).


Madame picked the winner from a cute red Christmas basket (it has bells on the side). There isn't any volume because it's still my old camera, and worse, I can only download the video on my laptop which made the picture grainy. Apparently, not a lot of programs are available for the new camera and it's video download //*_*\\. It bums me because I have footage of the play house I mentioned yesterday, sigh. I'll figure it out. In the meanwhile, I apologize for the bad picture on the video but I think you will be able to still make out the winner.




I have to say, I enjoy a give-a-way but I wish that everyone could win! I know it doesn't work that way but it prompts me to have more give-a-ways. I'll think of another one shortly in the future.


I will let the winner know by her blog but be assured I've been a commenter on her part of the world for awhile, she is a devout follower of Sunbonnet Sue and has shared many, MANY! Beautiful free patterns. Email me your addy if you are reading this! My email is listed on my profile.


Enjoy! C&G Design


13 comments:

Lola said...

Congratulations winner.

tina said...

Congrats to the winner!

Skeeter said...

Phooey, (LOL) I was so wanting this fun Ann for a new baby Girl in the family...

I could not see the winner but Big Congratulations to the mystery winner!!! :-)


And again, Congrats to Dawn on 500 wonderful postings!!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I really admire you for 500 posts. WOW!!!

Congrats to the winner.
Marnie

Debbie said...

Congrats to the winner!! I just love the way you have Madame on video pulling out the winning name! I will NEVER forget seeing here pull MY name out!!!! I was so excited I had to show my husband the video and he thought it was cool too! When the package came it was just like Christmas. My two beautiful Raggedies are in my upstairs room just as comfy cozy as can be. People have seen them and marvel at your work Dawn. I have moved them twice lately up there because of all the furniture rearranging we are doing, but they will NEVER be without each other, no matter where they go! I love them! I just know the recipient of this win will love their items too! Congrats!!

Jean Merriman said...

Congrats to the lucky winner.

So nice of you to do the give a ways. Also very nice of Debbie to pull out.

Protector of Vintage said...

Congratulations on 500 posts and congratulations to the winner of the give-away!

Your daughter looks so cute in the video.

Have a great day~

Martha's Favorites said...

Lucky winner! Congratulations on your 500 wonderful post! Blessings, Martha

Kathleen said...

Congratulations to you, Dawn for the 500th post, and to the winner of your beautiful handiwork. Hugs, Kathleen

Debbie said...

Oh I forgot...Congrats to you for your 500th post! I am approaching my 100th post in a few days and in January it will be one full year of blogging. I think I will wait until then to have a celebration give away. It gives me time to figure it all out!! Also..that was so sweet of you to put my name in with all the others for the drawing...you're a sweetheart Dawn!

CC said...

Oh my gosh !!!!! I can't believe I won. Thank you so much Dawn,for hosting such a sweet giveaway..and I will go now,to send you my address.
And many,many congratulations on your wonderful blog,the sweet new look and your 500th posts.
Doing a happy dance here..:)

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the winner! I looked at the garden post. I am in awe of all the work that took. I feel guilty that we didn't do one, but really we are so in and out and don't have anyone to check on it.

Wow! Wonderful, even though you had some disappointment.

Beansieleigh said...

Oh this is great! Congratulations CC!