Sunday, October 11, 2009

Leadership Camp

Madame just spent 3 days at camp with her school, her brother did it also, every 6th grader has the trip planned by the PTO. I remember when her brother went, I saw taped video at his graduation ceremony, it was hilarious, he was trying to walk a rope line while holding another rope at about waist high. No go! One foot kept jumping up and down reflexion in nerves, and he was yelling at the others teasing him. The footage had no sound and the person put in on a repeat loop, it was funny! Even he lost it at the ceremony. (Course he was leaving elementary, what'd he care!?)
First day peace!


Part of the rope course.


Target time!


Ole' fashion time.


A call to dinner.


I know she told me of the poles they stood on a jumped from with the classmates handling the harness rope, wonder if these are them, hummmm...


This is a new addition this year, a inside climbing wall. Sorry for the darkness, Madame made sure she took the photo with people facing away, least I can do it post it.


A foothold, can ya just imagine!?!


A better photo, this is Kieve. It's in Nobleboro, Maine.


Another peace photo.


Madame in her harness, I don't even want to think about it.




C&G Design

8 comments:

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Funny to see her making the peace sign in all her pictures. Almost all children here in Taiwan do that too when they are being photographed, and not just the children also older student do it. I never see children in The Netherlands make the peace sign.

Debbie said...

I have decided I want to be Madame when I grow up! She has much more fun than I did as a kid and a lot more than I do as an adult too!! Go Madame!! Peace out!

tina said...

Looks like fun! Reminds me of Bishopswood.

Jean Merriman said...

Camps are so much fun and give us such warm memories I think.

Protector of Vintage said...

The sixth graders in our school district take a similar trip. Looks like Madame had a great time!

Lola said...

That looks like a lot of fun. More memories in the making. Go Madame.

Nancy said...

How wonderful. My son had field trips to great places, but never a leadership camp.

Skeeter said...

I was so shy as a child I never went to a camp of any kind. Well, I did go camping with my family and that was fun....

Madame is so lucky to have these opportunities in life...