Thursday, October 1, 2009

Indian Doll

I constantly search the Internet for a free pattern on a new doll or a new technique to designing and making a doll, I think I've saturated all the little beauties I possibly can find. I have a clutch book bag that is full of paper patterns I've printed off the Internet, they run the gambit of artistic needle sculptured to a cloth Pinocchio, Dorthy with the Wizard of Oz group is in there also. I really think it is very generous of the doll people to share their work so freely.

I found this little beauty from Arlene's Original Designs, I'm glad she is highly visible on the Internet as I've ordered her patterns before, one of my favorite being a darling cloth fairy, posed as a little girl that would be who has wings. The Indian girl photoed above is another exceptional pattern that's available for free, click Arlene's Original Designs to take you to her pattern.

Don't you love the little foxes? C&G Design

6 comments:

tina said...

Very pretty and nice to find free patterns.

Skeeter said...

That doll is a sweet one and the foxes as well! I have my little Indian doll that I got at a gift shop on my first trip to Gatlinburg, TN when I was 6 years old...

Jean Merriman said...

She has such a sweet look to her and I love the foxes. Wish I could hold a real one like that as I love fox. I used to feed them at the tank farm and they got so used to it that they knew just when I would be coming and they would be right there waiting for me. The babies are blonde when born a just a fur ball like a fluffy puppy dog and they play just like puppy dogs. I loved watching them. OMG I still miss the tank farm!!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I love the little foxes. I remember the Indian dolls I used to see in souvenir shops when I was a kid. Don't see them anymore.
Marnie

CC said...

Little doll is gorgeous..and I love the little foxes. I have 2 Indian dolls made for me by my grandaughters other grandmother. I just love them.

Lola said...

She is so cute. Love those little foxes. They do play like a puppy.