Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something so cute...

Happy Halloween! And Happy Pink Saturday! What a wonderful day it is to have 2 events on one day. Join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more pink pumpkins!
Here is a eleven year look back at my pumpkins, my daughter, (who is dressed in pink!) is only 2 months old and my son is going to 6, in 3 months from the time this photo was taken. This was the year of the vampire and the cute little pink Minnie Mouse.

We still feel that our son makes a great Eddie Munster, even to this day!

Sweet sleep, dreams-full of candy.....C&G Design



9 comments:

tina said...

Awwwwww!

Protector of Vintage said...

Very, very cute!!

Jean Merriman said...

Tina took the word right out of my mouth so I will just say it looked like a frolicking adorable day it was way back then!!!!! The Babe sure did make a great munsterjr.

Mary Bergfeld said...

How very dear! I hope you all had and will have a great Halloween. Happy Pink Saturday.

Char said...

Oh so cute and just too sweet. They look great and ready for some fun....Have a Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Halloween too, Char

Lola said...

They were so cute.
Happy Halloween.
Happy Pink Saturday.

Jennifer Swan Hopkins said...

Hello, HPS (I'm participating vicariously) and happy Halloween. Cute, Cute Post! My favorite holiday is today because it involves costumes and fantasy. And candy of course, but I'm not indulging in that this year. I am at the store, dressed up as a witch and looking very scary I'm sure.

Have a great day! xJ
http://MaidenShade.net

Claudia said...

What a sweet post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Skeeter said...

How precious that baby girl and yep, Babe could pass for Eddie in that get-up! What fun to look back at the little ones which are growing so quickly...