Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Give-a-way!

My Raggedy Dolls is having a wonderful give-a-way just in time for Christmas! Julie is giving a way 7 raggedies in 7 weeks before Santa's visit! This is doll # 2 and the lucky winner of this one is to be drawn today, I hope it's me! Beloved Belindy, (Raggedy Ann and Andy's nanny) was the first doll to be given away and that was last Wednesday. Five other cuties will be given away each RAGGEDY Wednesday until Christmas, all you have to do is comment and the best thing?! You only have to comment once! She will roll over the names to each give-a-way!
Click here to see Julie's blog and pay here a visit. C&G Design

6 comments:

tina said...

What fun!

Roses and Lilacs said...

How cute. I love Belindy! Maybe I will check it out. My niece is expecting baby #2 soon and this would make a cute gift.
Marnie

Debbie said...

I entered Dawn....but I hope you win them all!! How adorable they all are!!

Jean Merriman said...

They are all cute, so nice of her.

Skeeter said...

A nice Give-away!

Lola said...

Oh what a cutie she is. I think any home would be happy to have her come live with them.