Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pink Saturday

It's Pink Saturday and I'm showing this lovely plant, I call it firetail. I have already done a pink Saturday post on it but that was last fall, these photos were taken yesterday.

I am so proud of myself because this is one of those gorgeous plants that I manage to kill in one year and here we are on the second blooms for the second year!


Now I know that the spring brings a hope for new growth but has the firetails at it's die back. This year I think I'll take advantage of that and re pot it into two plants. If anyone else knows anything on this plant the information would be greatly appreciated.
Join us at How Sweet the Sound. C&G Design



10 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations are in order :-). Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

tina said...

Great blooms!

Jean Merriman said...

I love the blooms. so pretty.

CC said...

I love those gorgeous blooms...and I also have the kiss of death with growing flowers.It's kinda strange tho..any vegetable I plant will not only grow, but will do really well.
Happy Pink Saturday and have a most wonderful weekend.

Thru Pink Curtains said...

a lovely plant that responded to whatever you did to it. have a happy saturday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Happy Pink Saturday!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Dawn.

Your plants is beautiful. My mother used to have those, and she called them chenille plants.

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very nice!

Claudia said...

It is beautiful - congratulations on how well the plant is doing. Happy Pink Saturday!

Julie said...

Hi Dawn, Love your pink blooms...Happy Pink Saturday and a very Merry Christmas...
xoxo
Julie