Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pink Teddies

It's Pink Saturday again! The one day of the week I enjoy posting a theme of pink! Pink is a soothing color with meaning attached to a baby girl or a grown girl! But beyond that...pink is defined with and recognized as the strength color behind breast cancer and it's survivors.
Join all the other believers at How Sweet the Sound, a beautiful blog who's author manages to pull this pink day off every week.
I'd like to share these teddies with you, there is nothing that brings a smile to someones face any quicker than a bear. My favorites.....called Tushies!




And here we see, Twinkles.


Oh, my dog would be on "Squeaker" like white on rice!


Can't you cuddle "Polar"?



Pinkie....


and "Lifebear", proceeds go to breast cancer.


Guess why this little guy is called "Bloom".

And how cute is "Baily", reminds anyone of a family relative, I'll tell ya!

And lastly, we have "Baby Bear", a sweet little cub. C&G Design


13 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Dawn!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love all the pink teddies. They are just precious, just waiting for someone to love them.

Thanks for sharing. Please stop by and read my Pink Post. I would love to have you visit.

Country hugs, Sherry

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Pink Teddies!!! What could be cuter than that...nothing! Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks so much for sharing and please come visit when you have a moment!

Anonymous said...

All of them are really cute! I like best the one with the baby bear on her Mama's back :-)

Mizpah,
Li

Debbie said...

Really cute Dawn! Happy pink Saturday. How's the painted doll coming? I am still making mouse cushions and trying to get better at it. I am taking some to a craft fair at a friends house today. They are all over the place!

Jean Merriman said...

Very cute teddies and they do make everyone smile.

Let us all reflect on the meaning of Pink Saturday.

Mary Bergfeld said...

They are all very sweet. Thanks for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

tina said...

And here I thought you were talking of a different kind of teddy!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Pink is my color and today is always such a special day for me. Oodles of pink to check out and oodles of beautiful blogs to admire.

Thank you so much for participating this week. I l♥ved dropping by to see your delightful pinkness. Have a wonderful weekend filled with fun and the company of those you love.

Claudia said...

They are all adorable - I love Teddy Bears. Happy Pink Saturday!

Patricia said...

I have enjoyed my visit to your blog and Happy Pink Saturday. I hope you have a wonderful new week

kanishk said...

What could be cuter than that...nothing! Happy Pink Saturday!
Work from home India

Mollye said...

and Happy Belated Pink Saturday. I'm not a big Teddie person but they are indeed sweet. However my passion is DOLLS so with that said i would like to follow your blog and invite you to visit me too. Hugs, Mollye

Char said...

Oh, I love teddies and the fact they are pink, makes them all the better, Happy Pink Saturday, Char