Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ann and Andy

What was I saying last week.....and then I walk into one of my regular rounds for thrifting and wa-la! A box of unused patterns, I purchased all the Ann I could find (6). I had to limit myself to 10 but ended up with 11. $7.59 for all eleven when at most times, that would be the cost of one. This is the first of the patterns I will be giving away. I'm sorry if I infringe on the rights of the creator or copyright, I'm just trying to give a boost to the people I have great admiration for. The Prairie Grove Peddler is still in existence today although this pattern is from 1993.

She is easily found in any search engine under that name.


The last two pages need to be sliced together, it's not hard to tell what joins with what.



The other patterns are Annie alone and a few are primitive. (Did I mention primitives are growing on me?)




Enjoy. C&G Design





Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

5 comments:

Lola said...

Good deal on the patterns.
Cute couple too.

tina said...

You have quite a collection! I sure do love the country look of these dolls. Truth be told, I'm a country style fan-though I hate to admit it!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Those are darling. I like the semi primitive, country stuff too.
Marnie

Jean Merriman said...

Another good find, what a deal!! Hope following Wednesdays we get to see the rest of em.

Skeeter said...

I really like the look to these dolls! They are so vintage looking.... How nice of you to share the patterns...