Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink Retirement

Today is Pink Saturday, it seems like it comes quicker and quicker each week. Soon it will be the 2 year birthday of this blogging concept and at one point, Pink Saturday had more than 700 people who have/had/and still are participating.
See bloggers at How Sweet the Sound for more posts on Pink!
This week has presented one thing on my mind, let's have a look....... Pretty pink flowered dress lends it's way to........ah.....retired.

Aren't they cute? C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

8 comments:

Lola said...

Happy Pink Saturday. That is a lovely couple.

Debbie said...

Happy Pink Saturday my friend....did you make them?? I love the clothes on him! So cute!...

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

They are so cute and boy!! Do I wish I could retire!!

HPS!!

Debbie

CC said...

How sweet..I love their little clothes..and down below..I have lots of stuff to do tags with,and thus far..seem terrified of cutting into the pretty [papers,cause I don't know what I'm doing. I so love the pretty yags that others make..*sighs, one day I will get the nerve to cut those pretty papers and begin. Happy Pinks..

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi there, just found your blog via Beverly! I love that sweet couple, and the fabric you chose is so cute.
Have a great weekend!
Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Adorable!

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday. These dolls are so cute. This is my first time visit, enjoyed looking, thanks for sharing.
Vickie

Nukke said...

They are so cute !!!