Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pink Saturday

It's pink Saturday again and speaking of which, pink Saturday is almost 2 years old, yeah! Join everyone at How sweet the Sound to see what it is all about.
I know most of these are purple/pink but I had to do a post on them, I love flowers but don't buy them to often because my rule for myself is to have a beautiful living flower, id like the whole shrub to plant! Anyway, these are my daughter's. Her ballet, tap and jazz recital was held last night and now the classes are over for the summer. It was a wonderful performance as always.

All the parents of the ballet class this year were given a letter of explanation about when our girls will venture to point (true ballet shoes) and that will be this fall. A couple of students in this years class weren't ready and since we are as a whole, no one wanted to risk injury.


Gosh! I love a rose. C&G Design



Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

9 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What gorgeous flowers!!
HPS!
Debbie

CC said...

The flowers are so pretty..

Beverly said...

Ah, Dawn. The flowers are so pretty, and the recital must have been, too. It will always be a sweet memory.

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

The flowers are just lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mothers Day, too!
I always loved my girls recitals....they were always so precious in their little tutu's!
Jil

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

They are really pretty...whether they are pink, purple or purplish pink!

Recitals make me smile!
Have a great weekend!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

caren said...

Hi Dawn~ love your daughter's flowers. We own a dance studio (my real job) so it was interesting to hear about your daughter's dance recital. Happy PS and Mother's Day!

Lola said...

Beautiful flowers. I like roses to but they don't like me. Thorns you know. I had 2 & now I have 4 knock out roses that were all from brother.

Valrie said...

What a beautiful gift for Mother's Day to have the recital and your daughter soon to promote to point shoes! Lovely roses there!

Please stop by for a Pink visit and today's post is a poem on A Mother's Love

Valrie http://poemsmyway-valrie.logspot.com

Leedra said...

That rose is such an unusual color, very pretty.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun blog


Heirloom Goods website for photography and knit


Photography By Leedra blog