Friday, May 14, 2010

Gift Tags

I don't seem to do enough paper/scrapbooking and tagging. I really would love to know how to do all the nuances of aging photos, embellishments and create different 3D vinaigrette by punching, cutting and placing paper parts. I don't seem to have the time to study all the methods and it's one thing that doesn't come to me naturally.
I do LOVE these gift tags, I find them very cute! The only drawback is how I copied them to a photo, I wanted them large but I forgot to straighten them out, printing them off is a slight issue.

One of these days I will figure it out. C&G Design

3 comments:

tina said...

They add that special handmade touch. Have a good weekend Dawn.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hi Dawn, those are cute. I've seen similar tags for homemade food but not for hand stitched things.
Marnie

Debbie said...

Nice job!! I sure could use a couple of those right now! I am donating one of my pillows to the raffle/auction for my brother and am trying to come up with a tag to put on it! Sorry I have not been around. Hubby spent the day in hospital yesterday. He had the dye test up his groin into the heart. All is good except for a 40% blockage that they can deal with right now with meds! Isn't that great! Talk to you soon..