Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Art Show!

I remember last year at this time, it wasn't a good thing for Madame. Our school district cancelled the art show, boo hoo! But this year...it was a great success. What possessed them from last year to this is beyond me. Next year.....3 of our 9 elementary schools are consolidating with another 3. Ours is one. 5th and 6th grade will be bused to another town. Madame is 6th this year, whew! Her teacher will retire, he also taught my son, he happens to be his favorite. Anyway....talent, talent talent. Check some of these out. How pretty.
I wonder if this is the same artist.

Wowser!


Madame's.




Okay....how cute!




This looks like the Japanese dolls that are so popular.




I love this, pencil sketches are difficult.
Glad Madame is moving on......C&G Design






Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

6 comments:

Lola said...

Those are good.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Wow, what talent these kids have. I loved art and always wanted a career in that field.
Marnie

Nukke said...

Very lovely Art Show !!!
Those Japanes figurines are indeed popular but also very beautifully deawn ! And 1. is lovely too, but I like them all :)

(I like drawing too:)

Jean Merriman said...

Wow!!!! What good jobs for pre teens to do, just awesome work.

tina said...

They are really really pretty!

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I see some nice pictures there!