Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pink Barbie

A couple of PINK SATURDAY postings ago I wrote about my vintage Barbie cases. What a great find! Two duel cases, one single, made in the 60's, all it's content for $25.00! This is a posting for for the items inside the cases and the things that are PINK! PINK Dawn doll fashions.

Two hats, a beach bag and a purse.


Fragile apron and a shoulder stole.

Whoo Hoo! PINK shoes and closet hangers.

Aww, look at this PINK poodle. I'm not sure it is Barbie's but I know this pup is old.
Join Beverly for more PINK. C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

10 comments:

Tussy said...

Ohhh.. lovely set!

My Pink Saturday
You Got A Posty ~ PFF
Theme Day ~ Statue

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Oh. The pink hangers. I think I have those in my Barbie case.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

On No! I remember those pink shoes and pink hangers!! So cute!
Debbie

Debbie said...

I want my barbies back!! Who would have thought they would be worth so much today!

Lola said...

Happy Pink Saturday. You sure have some lovely things that are for Barbie. Who knew she would last this long. How old is she now?

CC said...

I love the sweet pinks. The tiny shoes and that poodle are just too sweet. Happy Pinks and have a great weekend.

Susie Jefferson said...

My goodness, how lucky was that! Collectors would kill for these.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

... I remenber how many 'Barbies' and her ourfits I purchased for my granddaughter. What fun she had w/them!
Thanks for the "travel in time" ... GeeGee

Jean Merriman said...

Too cool Dawn.

Leedra said...

All that pink is cool. Think the poodle was an add on. The little pink hangers are so cute.