Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother Goose

I've been jumping around really bad lately but it's only because I can't wait until my studio is done. Today I wanted to finish Humpty Dumpty but do ya think I could find the eyes??? Noooo. Then I picked up my scrap quilt....but couldn't find the rotary cutter, bummer....I just had those things this winter. I cleaned them up and now they are in a box. I've moved so many boxes it's hard to tell which one and I'm tired of opening them all up, grrr!
Anyway I picked up this cute little crib quilt I bought blank from a yard sale. I had this much done awhile ago and it was sitting on my table until Madame spilt a drink on it. My husband rushed and rinsed it out. This is Mother Goose.

She will be cute.
I HAVE WAY TO MANY UNFINISHED PROJECTS!!! C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

7 comments:

tina said...

Work steady and they'll get finished eventually.

Yes, I cut my begonias back and they do grow in. I made the mistake of putting one of mine out early and it got burned from the sun. Came back nicely though. They do love it outside during the summer.

Lola said...

That's the life of a crafter. I still have half finished projects lying around. Can't bring it in my heart to throw them away. I loose things all the time.
Even my garden shears, misplaced them & finally found them lying on my little cart that I transport bags of soil or mulch.

Roses and Lilacs said...

I'm the same way with my scrapbook stuff. Never can find what I want.

I should get busy and clear out the spare bedroom to make a craft room. It would be fantastic to have shelves and drawers for all my stuff.
Marnie

Debbie said...

You are a busy girl and always have something on the back burner to work on. That's what keeps it interesting though. If you are anything like me, you get bored easily and having more than one project to work on helps with that! Nice job!

Jean Merriman said...

Not only will it you from being bored (as Debbie so nicely said), you will have many finished things almost all at the same time. Then you will really feel good!!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

I used to have a lot of unfinished projects. Then, I made it a project to get everything done or let it go. Now, I have multiple projects but I get 'em done. Hope your room gets done soon!

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Whenever I clean up my sewing room I can't seem to find anything afterwards. I like things neat and tidy but I have too much stuff to really keep everything handy.

Looks like you got that milk out?