Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Childhood Friend-Part 1

Sometimes I get a idea in my head and I won't stop thinking about it until I make it, this is one of those projects. Quick, easy and cute. Color makes it all. It didn't take long to stitch up the required pieces, course I had to throw some ironing in there also, ha!

Then I dug out the ole' aquarium fish rocks (clean!) He needs weight, I think.....


All arms and legs....



Do you know? Can you guess?


This will be a relative to that guy. C&G Design


Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

5 comments:

tina said...

Humpty Dumpty?rego

Debbie said...

Humpty Dumpty's wife?? Nice job!! You are so clever! I saw GeeGee on Mother's day and would you believe I forgot to bring your present! We will see each other again soon. She is busy crocheting wonderful things.

Kathleen said...

Per usual, I am catching up. Your daughter is just beautiful, and full of grace and poise. I am so impressed. She seems mature beyond her years, is she? I wish I could just "whip" things up like you, but I am just not made of that stuff. I so admire your ambition, and dedication.
Hugs, Kathleen

Roses and Lilacs said...

How cute. I wish I had your talent for sewing.
Marnie

Lola said...

Would his companion be a wall?
Somehow I was trying to put an egg in there. Boy, do I have my poems messed up.
He looks good.