Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Treat

I decided to take what was in my Paypal account and treat myself to something special. I went to Etsy and wrote "doll books, sewing" in the search engine. Luckily, by the time I finished with all 8 pages, I ended up with 6 books within my budget. Whew! I didn't really want to exclude one, it would of been hard to choose. I love this author, Elinor Peace Baily. She has been in the doll world every since I can remember, she has wonderful work!
This one is cloth and clay.

35 doll projects and patterns are in this book.


I'm not sure.....I think I may already have this one!

The last 2 are from Better Homes and Garden, one of my favorite books and magazine publisher. I have always found good use of all the projects in a BHG book.

I can't wait, they will probably come in one by one, verrry slowly...like the animals on Noah's ark.
That's O.K., least I'll be reading for awhile. C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Those books are amazing. Makes for a lot of great reading & doing.
Congrats on your find.

tina said...

A nice treat indeed!