Friday, May 7, 2010

Getting there....

It's been a while since I've written about my craft room/studio so I wanted to let you know my progress. We have moved quite a few boxes out and I've sorted through all of them. It will feel so good to be able to have all the unpacking done, most of the bigger boxes are toys for our planned yard sale. This weekend I will be having 4 strapping young guy friends of my son's over (Yes, and on Mother's day), I'm hoping they won't feel it's too much work to help for maybe 15 minutes, that way my husband won't be doing it all.
C&G Design

Words and photos by Dawn,C&G Design.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow!! You are getting some good help and you have a lot of stuff. Good luck with the yard sale....btw...when is it going to be?? Maybe Alice and I will come! I am so glad you are getting your own craft room...you'll love it Dawn.

tina said...

Good luck at the yard sale. The boys will love helping you.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Looks like my spare room. Having 4 strong teenagers help me move stuff would be the best Mother's Day present ever!
Marnie

Lola said...

Best help ever. Hope you yard sale goes great. I need to have one myself. We have to pay for a permit here in town.