Thursday, January 28, 2010

End of the season

Well, we have two more basketball games left of the season and Madame is going to miss one, if not both because of cheering. She has enjoyed position "3" that allows her to throw in and call "break".


Here is a true action shot!


I like this photo, she is getting advise from our home ref and listening closely.

My camera has that awful 3 second delay so I take my chances with moving photos.
My odds always seem so dim! C&G Design.


Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Dawn...
Sweetie, she is cute as a bug. I am always so thrilled to see a child that loves to play a sport or do something besides video games. So many kids today only play video games and text.

Bless you for the encouragement and support that you give her. I know that too, keeps her going.

Have a beautiful Thursday. Country hugs sweetie. Love...Sherry

Roses and Lilacs said...

That's too bad she has to give up one thing to do the other.
Marnie

Skeeter said...

Madame needs to clone herself so she can be everywhere and do all at once... She is a busy lady....

Jean Merriman said...

Busy, busy, busy!!

Debbie said...

She is so cute and I see the perm is holding up well...it looks great. She is a very well rounded girl and you are a very BUSY mom!! I hope it doesn't catch up with you...all that hussle and bustle...take some time for you too.

tina said...

Her hair looks great with the perm!

Kathleen said...

You're not proud or anything are you MOM? Madame has a lot going for her, and heaps of talent. What a girl you have there, Dawn! Hugs, Kathleen