Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Shop!

I'm so excited, sometimes it's a joy to look for anything Ann and Andy as yesterday I was surfing the net and came across a new place to order collectibles. They are all from a woman who has been collecting since 1995 and needs to reduce. They may not be up for long. Just look... A cute little wooden scene, complete with the hearts and soooo many of the woodland animals. Everything has a really low cost except for maybe her favorites, they seem to be at current market value. I have two items on my wish list already.

Aren't these gift bags soooo special, I would not DARE! use them.


These are unusal, a pair of glass ornaments with their own stand. She has books, video tapes, prints and watercolors, the list is endless.



Check her out by clicking here>>>>>>Raggedy Ann and Andy


Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

6 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

I like the gift bags, really cute.
Marnie

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Dawn...
Sweetie these are beautiful shares. I just do not know of a single person who doesn't smile and love Raggedy Ann and Andy. Aren't they such precious jewels?

I will have to check out her site. I too love the selections that you have shared today. Thank you for sharing sweetie.

Country hugs...Sherry

tina said...

Don't buy her out though! lol

Lola said...

Wow, that is fantastic. Lots of day dreaming, I bet.

Jean Merriman said...

They are all cute but I really love the ornaments. At a quick first glance I thought they were earrings, lol.

Skeeter said...

Jean, I too thought they were earrings! Great minds think a like! hee hee....