Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pink Around the House

Everyday I think....I may run out of pink. Then and only then, I find a few pink I've never noticed before. Like the face of this potpourri fan clock. No, the scent is long gone by now but the fact it adds to my, "I'll have a fan in every room" motto, just delights me. Ha!
The gorgeous ceramic hat is in the same room.


And finally, just in time for valentines day, is the pink hearted hat box with a pink bedspread laying on top of it, they reside in my closet. For all the curious bloggers, the hat box contains dried flowers that were given to us for special occasions, fresh of course!. (I'm hopeless)
Click to How Sweet the Sound to see more pinks.
C&G Design

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Oh, Dawn, I love the ceramic hat! How unusual and pretty.

Jean Merriman said...

Nana, Baba and myself, all hopeless!!! Therefore you come by it honestly!!!

CC said...

You're not hopeless..you're such a sweet girl that loves girly girl things...and I love the fan and the box.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


The fan is so unique!


~ Gabriela ~

♥Mimi♥ said...

It never fails. If the weather is all gray and gloomy Pink Saturday always cheers me up! This week is no exception. Your post this week is just wonderful! ♥Thank you so much for making my day a little brighter!♥

Sending warm wishes to you from northern Michigan - where the cold winds blow and gray clouds pepper the skies.

Light and Voices said...

Unique hatbox stores priceless memories in it.
Joyce M

Debbie said...

Happy pink!! Great job on the doll!!! Fantastic! I have not been on the computer much. Guess what? Hubby's dad went under the knife yesterday morning for an 80 and 90% blockage too!! Yikes!

Protector of Vintage said...

Lovely pink items!!

Claudia said...

Isn't amazing how we think there is no pink left, and then we look again and there it is! Happy Pink Saturday!

xo
Claudia

Patricia said...

Happy Pink Saturday !!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and viewing your lovely photos - Please a wonderful new week.

Anonymous said...

The lace fan clock is such a good idea. The ceramic hat is darling.
Happy Pinks~