Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cuddle Cat

I know I have posted about my Maine Coon Cat many times before but he is just so darn cute and so mellow it's not funny. Why with a normal cat...when you play by ruffing up the top of the head, they move, they scat or at least fight back with a strike. Not Wooly, he closes his eyes and flattens his ears and waits! The other thing I might of mentioned about Wooly Mammoth is,....he was taken away from his mom at 7 days old, although the lady who gave him to us used that as an excuse about his mattes, (not so just needs to be cut on a regular basis), I do think some of his unusual snuggling is partly due to feeling kittenish. The above photo happens every night, it is the most inconvenient area of the hall way to put a scratching post but it was the only spot available when the Christmas tree was up. Wooly is the only cat out of three to use this post in more ways than one, geez, I'd think that position would be uncomfortable. EVERY NIGHT I tell ya. And if he's not there he can be found here. C&G Design



Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

5 comments:

Jean Merriman said...

Even Wooly loves Raggdey Ann, cute.

CC said...

I love that Wooly kitty loves Raggedy Ann.That's about as sweet a picture as you will ever get.

Debbie said...

He sounds a lot like my old tuxedo cat Checkers...rest his soul....looked like yours only more patches of white....I miss that cat so much. Love the name...Wooly Mammouth!

Skeeter said...

Me likes snuggle bunny's!! Maine coons seem to have a gentle side to them. But they are big time players so I cant believe that Wooley is not more playful when enticed....

Dawn said...

Skeeter, Wooly LOVES to play the only problem is he's so big that it's almost comical. He ripples when running, has no agility and his midriff is so THHHERE, he can't even cuff the dog when the dog does the thing dogs do!
Surely enjoys his nip.