Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink Hearts

It's PINK SATURDAY again! A day of the week set aside for bloggers to post something PINK, this special group of people are banded together at the home of Beverly, she is our wonderful host who manages to pull it all together. Hop on over to How Sweet The Sound and see for yourself.
My posted pink this week is a few of my heart boxes given to me by my husband, he likes all things hearts and so do I, I thought it was fitting since Valentines day is the next holiday. This one is a favorite.

I have about 8 of them on this shelf with just 3 spots left for a few more.


Better start looking for another area. C&G Design



11 comments:

Jean Merriman said...

They are all pretty and a nice keepsake and came in handy for Pink Saturday.

Susie Jefferson said...

What a lovely collection! I love heart-shaped boxes, they are so much more special.

http://www.backporchmusings.com/

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Dawn! LOVE these beautiful hearts your husband gave you!.. and having read back just a bit, I LOVE the Sleepytime Ann doll you share in a previous post!! I would LOVE to make her!.. Maybe sometime soon! Happy Pink Saturday to you, and hope you're having a wonderful weekend! ~tina

Kathleen said...

Oh Dawn, your husband is a romantic. I love the first heart too. Of course the chocolate in those boxes isn't too bad either. Hugs, Kathleen

Mary Bergfeld said...

The hearts are so delicate and lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Lola said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Love the little heart boxes.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

A very romantic collection!


~ Gabriela ~

CC said...

Oooo,your hearts are so delicate, dainty and pretty. It's a wonderful collection.. Happy Pinks..have a great weekend.

Claudia said...

How sweet that your husband gives you heart boxes! Happy Pink Saturday!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE your heart boxes!
Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I'm a day late and a dollar short☺ Was able to leave some messages for Pink Saturday yesterday and finishing up today. Over the holidays I was MIA from PS and really missed it but knew that I wouldn't be able to visit many blogs. I'm back today and must say that it feels so good to visit familiar places - like coming home again.

Today you made my little, pinkie ♥ smile. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely blog. Hoping this next week is filled with sunshine and the laughter of friends and family☺