Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Linking


Words and photos by Dawn,

C&G Design.

The above is not just add-on to this post, it will be a permanent link to my work. If someone tries to steal any part of my blog, it will lead to a link back here. From now on you will find this at the bottom of every post.

I was able to do this due to the information Cameron of Defining your home, garden and travel.

In a nutshell, you need to click settings on your tool bar that is provided by blogger, (I'm not sure about others) open formatting in the lower tool bar, scroll down to post template and add this code:



Blogger wouldn't let me post it written out! Thus the photo. I hope this works for you, it did for me.

And don't forget to SAVE. C&G Design

8 comments:

tina said...

Good deal! Even I can read it! I had a hard time before. Eyes aren't what they used to be:(

Jennifer Swan Hopkins said...

oh isn't Madam so cute below? I have to go read that when I'm done here. BTW - I couldn't get that link to work that you posted. I went to that other page, but didn't see directions there. No biggie, I do have a copywriting clause on my blog/store...

I wanted to ask you for more info on your reply of yesterday (ty for that!) What are anti-slamming laws?

Have a great day, xJhttp://maidenshade.net

Roses and Lilacs said...

Thanks for the tip:)
Marnie

Jean Merriman said...

Can you believe we just got all that snow a week ago? Our place is over half bare. The fog and rain did a number on all the snow.

Noelle Johnson said...

What excellent information. I need to add this one to my blog :^)

Nancy said...

So, do we have to add this on every post? I'm confused. Did someone steal your blog contents? If so, I am so naive! I can't imagine someone doing that!

Dawn said...

Nancy, no it will do it automaticly on every post, just post under compose and before the link.
I'm not sure someone stole my work but this will help in preventing it.

Protector of Vintage said...

Thank you for the info. I saw one of my photos on another person's blog several weeks ago and felt a bit cheated.