Monday, July 13, 2009

Madame is at it again

I told Madame she could have her own Etsy store, I don't know if I mentioned it or not. Well, the other day she came from her room with this cute hat, she has it planned for a infant, it's very cute and so soft! And no pattern, it has Disney ribbon throughout the edging of it for a firmer fit. Big for a Nicky doll. She is following her first pattern, sort of, she has modified the fit, it's a pair of slippers. Those, I told her I WOULD enter into the fair for her, she just needs to make the other,

and make it exactly. C&G Design

7 comments:

Lola said...

Good job Madame. Keep up the great work & you could be a designer one day.
The hat would be great for new babies or for some unfortunate child that has had chemo.
I like it.

tina said...

You must be so proud of her!

Debbie said...

Oh Madame is talented and takes right after her mother for sure. What a cute hat! Can't wait to see the other items you are going to help her put on Etsy! How exciting it will be when she gets her first sale! You are such a wonderful mom.

Jean Merriman said...

Oh I love the hat!!!! You rock big time Madame!!!!

Skeeter said...

What a wonderful idea for Madame! She will learn about the business world while having fun with her hobbies. I am amazed how she creates things without a pattern! She is so talented just like her mommy...

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow! I wish Madame much success. She has so much talent!!

Nancy said...

Your daughter is so beautiful, but I can see the pride of her accomplishment! How wonderful that she has her own etsy store!