Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Nesting Dolls

I was surfing the internet and came across a site that retails these nesting dolls, they are adorable. I only wish to photos transfered larger but smaller is better than none at all. The first photo is a 3 piece traditional set. Retail $28.00.

The second photo has the graphics show as a doll themselves. Retail $28.00.


Nearest I can tell, the next two sets have Arthur (their dog), Beloved Belindy (their Nanny) and two play graphics. Retail $40.00.




This photo displays the backside of the 4 extra nesting dolls. Retail $40.00.



And this is sold as a set, it's Raggedy Ann and Andy "classic" acompanied by a chime doll. Retail $130.00.


So! Guess what I'm doing as so as I locate that blank set of nesting dolls?
C&G Design

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Dawn, These are so sweet, and I have several sets of assorted nesting dolls, that my one little grand daughter just absolutely loves, so I think you have just helped me find one birthday present this year. Thank you for doing some of my shopping. Great post. COuntry Hugs, Sherry

tina said...

Are you buying them?

Lola said...

Cute. Great prospects.

Jean Merriman said...

They are all cute. Good luck, look forward to seeing them when all done.

Skeeter said...

I am guessing that you will be painting Raggedy Ann and Andy on the blanks! I dont think I have ever seen any nesting doll blanks...

Kathleen said...

Hi Dawn...I agree with Skeeter. I think you will paint them. Can't wait to see...Hugs, Kathleen